What should I wear? What should I bring?
Plan on bringing basic clothes such as jeans and a tank top. A black shirt, black pants, wraps and a cardigan or other shirt that opens up easily are also helpful. You may want to bring along a sonogram picture and other special items, such as booties or blocks with your child’s name.
Who will be included in the session?
Your husband or significant other and other children are welcome to be included in the photographs at no additional cost.
For businesses seeking the highest quality headshots for their employees.
- 1-4 people: $225/person
- 5-10 people: $200/person
- 11-50 people: $175/person
- 51+ people: $125/person
- Includes multiple looks and all of your best photos in high-resolution.
- Light blemish retouching and processing for optimal color and clarity
- Additional images can be retouched for $5 each.
- Clients can expect to receive their photos in 5 business days or less with groups fewer than 100
- For groups greater than 100, please allow 5-10 business days for editing and electronic delivery.
- The travel & setup fee is $150. Inquire about pricing for travel to multiple locations.
- Images are delivered via digital download
Lots of images will be captured during your senior portrait photography session. Sevenfold Media has packages that typically give more prints. We also allow you to build your own package. We hope that all graduating seniors get a chance to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience. Retouching comes standard. Enhancements come standard. We can also provide a cd or dvd of your most favorite poses. CD/DVD images are great for sharing on facebook and twitter.
Sevenfold Media covers Tampa and all surrounding areas. Feel free to browse around and be sure to schedule your senior portrait photography session today.
We create beautiful images and collages that last beyond a lifetime archiving your family’s history. Our style is creative, fresh and classic, incorporating the timeless artistic elements of classic portraiture with the modern addition of relaxed expressions and gestures, vibrant colors, and alternative camera angles.